Things To Consider When Buying A Mattress In Beecher
The position in which you sleep can play a role in your choice of mattress:
- Stomach Sleepers: Support levels are critical, and you want to be as flat to the surface as possible.
- Side Sleepers: Avoiding pressure points for side sleepers is trickey - prefer medium to high firmness.
- Back Sleepers: Support levels are key here, and firmness doesn't matter quite so much (go with your preference).
What Are The Different Types of Mattresses?
The most common mattress types include:
- Pillow Top: best for people who love a soft, cushy bed.
- Latex: best for cooling and a bouncy feel.
- Coil: best for a traditional feel.
- Memory Foam: best for support and body contouring.
- Adjustable: best for people with specific (e.g. medical) needs.
How Does Your Weight and Height Affect Mattress Choice?
Weight and body shape are a major thing you should consider in your choice.
Your experience with a mattress may be completely different than someone who weighs significantly more or less than you.
In general, heavier sleepers will need more support from a mattress to be comfortable, than a lighter sleeper.